About this section (Your wishes...)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
N

nader11ndeu

Słyszę, słyszę letni powiew.
Konuyu başlatan
Kurucu
Katılım
20 Haz 2015
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gallifrey
Hello, as you guys see our website users %80 are Turkish. So our forums too. But we created Global Section for foreign users like you.
Friends, you can share your ideas in this thread. For example if you want more section in English Section, just say it. Or you want another catagory for global users, say it too. Just do not use this section for cheat / hack request. (Otherwise: Ill ban you :cooldoge:)
Your ideas are important for us, say whatever you want. I will read !

Regards, Nader11ndeu (Your lovely founder :kaybear:)

N

nader11ndeu

Słyszę, słyszę letni powiew.
Konuyu başlatan
Kurucu
Katılım
20 Haz 2015
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gallifrey
i dont know if you agree with me but maybe do section for the games just like you have for turkish PUBG Lite LOL and so on so we have a clean game section and not everything in one place and messed up hope you understand what i mean
Yes I understand. Maybe we can add english section in the pubg section or game section instead of adding them into global section ?
Mesajın otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

I really want more sections for English
I can also program the hack and want to prove it here on the site, so how do I do it
Ill add programming section. Any other idea ?

K

Killmeplzz

Seçkin Üye
Katılım
8 Nis 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
sweden
Yes I understand. Maybe we can add english section in the pubg section or game section instead of adding them into global section ?
Mesajın otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

yea or that adding english sesction in the most favorite games like PUBG Lite League of Legends PUBG STEAM APEX etc if you add in the turkish section english section for each game maybe that would be good so people that dont speak turkish can communicate with eachother about those games

Tepkiler: evilspirit
B

Big Cat

♥»尊敬«♥
Süper Üye
Katılım
28 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
the future
I was concern about manager application, even I want to apply but I can't understand what are written there. My concern is, is it for turkish members only? Or if free to all can you make a english version for it? If it is okay for you.

Tepkiler: Little Cat
N

nogaa

Siren
Süper Üye
Katılım
20 Eyl 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
what about section for media in english language like sharing videos, review hacks etc

Tepkiler: liliWoLFlili
X

XerXes08

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
23 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Yes please add more section for english. The only language I know is english and Indonesian. Even I have to translate this website to english so I can understand the content. But I'm happy to be here, people are responsive and I learned many things. Just wanna say thank you for making this forum, I hope there are more english section in this forum

Tepkiler: infantrit
M

MobaKuntul

Seçkin Üye
Katılım
10 May 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
add more section for english and game blacksquad

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...