About this website !

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
A

abthacker

Konuyu başlatan
Üye
Katılım
28 Nis 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Pakistan
helo i am new at this website (joined 1 month ago ,use this website only 14 days) and i don't know well about this website. And when i joined the website my google translate works but one day i click on english button on the website and now and can't even read post because i am not turkish or i don't know any language without english or urdu.
and sorry for my post at https://memoryhackers.org/conversations/uyari-warning.1038568/#convMessage-1125786.
i don't know the rules . and even i only know that how to use your hacks only. so plz tell me more about this website i don't wanna get banned. your hacks are awesome.
if someone reply on my any posts plzz use english language only . thanks

K

Kronikles

✜✜ • V • I • P • ✜✜
Süper Üye
Katılım
24 Mar 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
helo i am new at this website (joined 1 month ago ,use this website only 14 days) and i don't know well about this website. And when i joined the website my google translate works but one day i click on english button on the website and now and can't even read post because i am not turkish or i don't know any language without english or urdu.
and sorry for my post at https://memoryhackers.org/conversations/uyari-warning.1038568/#convMessage-1125786.
i don't know the rules . and even i only know that how to use your hacks only. so plz tell me more about this website i don't wanna get banned. your hacks are awesome.
if someone reply on my any posts plzz use english language only . thanks
:mum: Hey there!
Welcome to MH! Things are easy as long as you stick to the game. Follow the links at the top right of the webpage as shown in the image below (yellow mark) and you will get all the necessary information you need.
1592174987290.png

Tepkiler: Armido
T

tepukseharila

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
20 Nis 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Welcome aboard to this website. you can enjoy many things in this website.

L

leopontorua

Camellia
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
13 May 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
its a good site, if you follow the rules and everything will be fine

M

macianokaus

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
16 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Welcome bro, try to use a browser that translates the forum will make it easier for you.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...