Be careful - pbg Mobile

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Y

YAKOUBENBEN

Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Hi, everyone,
I think the new updates of Pubg mobile can discover the cheats. This happened to me after one game and my account has been already banned. Despite I did not use aimbot.

Tepkiler: netb0y
N

netb0y

MY MOM SAYS I AM SPECIAL
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hi, everyone,
I think the new updates of pbg mobile can discover the cheats. This happened to me after one game and my account has been already banned. Despite I did not use aimbot.

You think ? Lol ... It's been over a week now that everyone is facing this issue, accounts are getting banned, no one is using this cheat anymore. We are waiting for upcoming updates from MH's team.

Tepkiler: YAKOUBENBEN
I

ioz

#MHOL
Kurucu
Katılım
18 Haz 2015
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Netherlands
We can say that there is no working cheat that pubg mobile has started to fix all the cheats right now. this is a temporary process. It will be restored in 1-2 months.

N

netb0y

MY MOM SAYS I AM SPECIAL
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
We can say that there is no working cheat that pbg mobile has started to fix all the cheats right now. this is a temporary process. It will be restored in 1-2 months.

You mean, we have to wait for 2 months for new updates? :oops: Are you serious ?

F

FanOFMemoryHacks

***Remember Me in Your Prayers***
Ultra Üye
Katılım
7 May 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
yes most of the members are banning, so probably the cheat has been detected.

F

FADHII KHAN

STILL FINDING MY LOVE
Seçkin Üye
Katılım
9 Mar 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
all members listen i am using this hack for 1 years and my main account were banned for 3 months and on coming sunday its unbanned and now this chect has detected donts use it now

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...