Forum's purpose?

Rate your proficiency in software programming.

• I never made a computer program and I don't know how to.

Oy: 0 0.0%
  • I know the basics but I never really did a project of my own apart from my learning/school exercises

• I can code well enough to do simple programs that fit my eventual needs.

Oy: 1 100.0%
  • I am proficient in coding quite complex software on my own.

• HACKERMAN

• Kullanılan toplam oy
  • Anket kapatılmış .
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
C

Cuquinha

Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
12 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
At first sight this website surprised me by its ranking system, the minimum messages and time before being able to use some cheats sounded promissing in the matter of keeping a more reserved comunity. Also the idea of a hacking forum where the owners are not necessarily involved with the cheat releases made by users makes it quite reliable legaly and coated from the kind of legal actions some companies could make agaist it as they do to other hacking websites.

Now about my question, my point is that in my view most of people that come here are simply willing to use the hacks, the thing that rose my curiosity is the existence of a lot of technology and programming related sections of the forum that are clearly underused. The message thing actually does make people interact actively in the forum but most of the people that come here for the cheats only probably are not directly interested or proficient in technology or programming to interact actively in those parts of the forum. So when I looked for an interesting post in regard of technology to send messages so I can soon become a confirmed member I couldn't really find much, what is left for me is to find some random offtopics with the dumbest pointless questions to answer. Its clear that this is not the purpose the forum was meant to have, what are your thoughts about this regard? I still think that the concept is kinda cool but how you think this system could be improoved?

I will also try adding a poll in regard to programming proficiency in this topic to try getting a sample of people's experience.

I think if we look further we can probably see some other common interests apart from cheating in games so we can unite this community in a productive way to make something that is worth our time.

Son düzenleme:
S

sexbomba228

Cezalı Üye
Banlı Üye
Katılım
13 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
thanks to the author of the top cheat
Mesajın otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

cheat came to me very much thanks to the developers

Son düzenleme:
I

inar

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
13 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
что это

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...