Lazysharp Help

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
L

leoniuma

Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
8 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hi guys,

Open the game >> run the XFProject >>> go to the site, load >>> this screen shows up and the second one, never see in my life.
I alredy installed all C++, alredy have net framwork 4.8, runned as admin, turn off/unstall adblock and antivirus/defender/firewall, the second window never shows up for me... I don't know what more I can do..., alred restart my PC re dowloaded everything....

Someone can help? that is the only window that shows up....

Ekli dosyalar

• Lazy.PNG
    Lazy.PNG
    10.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 14
R

RootHack

Seçkin Üye
Katılım
11 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
which browser do you use I use mozila so far I have not had any problems ... let the antivirus and adblock uninstalled this looks like some block check also the windows logs

F

FanOFMemoryHacks

***Remember Me in Your Prayers***
Ultra Üye
Katılım
7 May 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Thread stopping is not an error bro, it means your hack is ready to use, you only just need to go to game and use it.

Tepkiler: online253
A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa2aaaaa

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
9 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Just go to the "Error solutions" page where memory hackers already written this that it is not an error.
okey its not an error but i still dont use in my game
Mesajın otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

Just go to the "Error solutions" page where memory hackers already written this that it is not an error.
dude still cant use the script second loader is close by himself

L

leoniuma

Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
8 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
which browser do you use I use mozila so far I have not had any problems ... let the antivirus and adblock uninstalled this looks like some block check also the windows logs
I used explorer, chrome and mozila, none works..., second window does not show up.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...