Çözüldü league of legend issue

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
F

fadelking98

Konuyu başlatan
Üye
Katılım
11 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
i have that problem i wanna see if its just happen to me or to the others i play in euw server and every game it show me i have to reconnect but my ping is fine

Çözüm
i have that problem i wanna see if its just happen to me or to the others i play in euw server and every game it show me i have to reconnect but my ping is fine
:mum: Hey there!
Most LOL players do experience this even me. There are times in a match you will be told, "a summoner has disconnected", then later "a summoner has reconnected". Internet cannot be trusted at all times, so its fine if it doesn't happen in every match. Maybe it also has something to do with the server i'm not quite sure.
K

Kronikles

✜✜ • V • I • P • ✜✜
Süper Üye
Katılım
24 Mar 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
:mum: Hey there!
Most LOL players do experience this even me. There are times in a match you will be told, "a summoner has disconnected", then later "a summoner has reconnected". Internet cannot be trusted at all times, so its fine if it doesn't happen in every match. Maybe it also has something to do with the server i'm not quite sure.

Çözüm
F

FanOFMemoryHacks

***Remember Me in Your Prayers***
Ultra Üye
Katılım
7 May 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Maybe the server or the connection problem, no know reason is present, most of the players are experiencing this problem.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...