Suggestion

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
R

Rokipoki123

Just a casual human being :3
Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
8 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Kaunas
Hey everyone, with all the people eager to see the updated version, I was wondering, why arent the modders sharing theyr progress with us, I mean they are very busy yes, but it would be nice to hear theyr thoughts of when it will be finished or what they are going trough, after all we are like a family here, I just wish for more communication with mods and us regular people - peace

• Love
Tepkiler: csbrave
K

Kronikles

✜✜ • V • I • P • ✜✜
Süper Üye
Katılım
24 Mar 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Hey everyone, with all the people eager to see the updated version, I was wondering, why arent the modders sharing theyr progress with us, I mean they are very busy yes, but it would be nice to hear theyr thoughts of when it will be finished or what they are going trough, after all we are like a family here, I just wish for more communication with mods and us regular people - peace
:mum: Hey there!
In my opinion I think the "updating" notice displayed in the hack status is enough for MH team to communicate to us about the hacks.

R

Rokipoki123

Just a casual human being :3
Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
8 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
Kaunas
In my opinion I think the "updating" notice displayed in the hack status is enough for MH team to communicate to us about the hacks.
Hmm, well, some are happy to be in the unknown whether it will take 1 day, 1 week or 1 month to update it, but knowing whereabouts of the update release would be nice so I wouldnt put all my hopes for nothing and wait in excitement for a whole day just to lose it and wait for weeks.

F

FanOFMemoryHacks

***Remember Me in Your Prayers***
Ultra Üye
Katılım
7 May 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yes you are right, while when the update will over it depends on the anti cheat power, if it is powerful so the update take more times if it is weak so the update takes less time, that why they do not tells the exact update time.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...