That is kinda scaring me...

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
M

Miller123

Konuyu başlatan
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
7 May 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Hello!
I registered today and I spended some hours here to explore the whole forum and to try to discuss with some people in some thread that is interesting me and everything is good and clear !
But only one thing here is disturbing me... Why is there is so much trash thread with no sense ??? For example: Topic name "ban !!!!!!"used... Just why ??? And there is much more trash thread like that one! Another thing is in ENGLISH Section, why is there is Turkey thread and Turkey speaker in ENGLISH section ? I'm not trying to be rude or meant but this is a nice forum, and it's very sad to see that there is so much useless thread and rule breakers...

We definitely need moderator here, please open some application so we can apply to help with moderating here..

S

sihhkk

sup bois
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
11 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
ppl tryin to get a higher rank

P

pax20die

Üye
Katılım
13 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Nice story, but i don't understand eng))

S

Sage Khandr

✅❤♡MH Battle Eye♡❤✅
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Konum
USA
i see your concern but people are trying to get posts some just throw whatever comes to mind and try's to get a conversation going one thing to keep in mind is its not really a bad thing due to most of it being in off topic as for ban topics some people using the chests do so full blast and turn on everything and being blind to everything in the game aka League using evade and someone replays you and reports you etc that's how one can end up banned

S

Sälieri

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
probably levels as all of them say

D

dangpeo2611

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
15 Haz 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
most of them spam, i also found threads like that lol

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...