lazysharp lee sin

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
S

sergio67

Konuyu başlatan
Seçkin Üye
Katılım
29 Mar 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
Insec is not working good, 50% of the times it just kick in the other directions, it put the ward but doesnt jump to it so you insec.
Its there some option to fix it? I tried every insec option, and all have the same problem, some times works some none, but it put ward or it flash, it just that R its too fast it seems
thanks.

K

Kronikles

✜✜ • V • I • P • ✜✜
Süper Üye
Katılım
24 Mar 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Insec is not working good, 50% of the times it just kick in the other directions, it put the ward but doesnt jump to it so you insec.
Its there some option to fix it? I tried every insec option, and all have the same problem, some times works some none, but it put ward or it flash, it just that R its too fast it seems
thanks.
:mum: Hey there!
Open the script with the "shift" key (press and hold), then head to Lee Sin magic+. You will see auto Q and stuff like that. I think when you turn those ones on Lee Sin will jump straight to the player he marks or where he places a ward.
profile-signature.png

S

sergio67

Konuyu başlatan
Seçkin Üye
Katılım
29 Mar 2018
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Yaş
:mum: Hey there!
Open the script with the "shift" key (press and hold), then head to Lee Sin magic+. You will see auto Q and stuff like that. I think when you turn those ones on Lee Sin will jump straight to the player he marks or where he places a ward.

the script works good, i mean the combo and that is working, what is not working its the insec. Idk if iunderstand you bad xD

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...