samky

looking for better
Konuyu başlatan
Griffin Premium
Katılım
20 Tem 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hey. I'm completely (not really) new to the server and I wonder if there's some wiseman who would teach me how to get my dps up in the shortest terms. I also can share, let's say 40% of my farming profit if you provide me with a better items (not begging, just in case you have one and want to make a real business :peepoBusiness:)
I have 5k damage at the moment and the best I could come up with is to farm metin's in Lava Land area. So you can tell that I'm doing something wrong.

N

ncon

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
24 Kas 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
buy perm mount and pet first then make your alchemy set

S

samky

looking for better
Konuyu başlatan
Griffin Premium
Katılım
20 Tem 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
buy perm mount and pet first then make your alchemy set
hey. yeah, that what i was told to do in some other thread. but the thing that keeps me confused is alchemy. what stones should i buy? how to refill them? i was looking for red one's and found that the top quality gem might cost up to 15kkk, which is an insane amount for me.
Also, is it my top priority to buy those dew pots which gives me permanent attack value bonus, what about dragon god attack? (both cost around 1kkk)
And should I consider saving up to by myself a buffi/sash?
You see, there are a lot questions :hain:

N

ncon

Onaylı Üye
Katılım
24 Kas 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
hey. yeah, that what i was told to do in some other thread. but the thing that keeps me confused is alchemy. what stones should i buy? how to refill them? i was looking for red one's and found that the top quality gem might cost up to 15kkk, which is an insane amount for me.
Also, is it my top priority to buy those dew pots which gives me permanent attack value bonus, what about dragon god attack? (both cost around 1kkk)
And should I consider saving up to by myself a buffi/sash?
You see, there are a lot questions :hain:
press h in the game bro you should buy +6 pvm set not try to do on your own and dont buy permanent devs now use 30 mins

H

hukkanda77

Üye
Katılım
9 Şub 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
All I can say is. Don't go to lava/doyum before 20-35k stone dmg. Otherwise you can't make profit.

S

samky

looking for better
Konuyu başlatan
Griffin Premium
Katılım
20 Tem 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
All I can say is. Don't go to lava/doyum before 20-35k stone dmg. Otherwise you can't make profit.
It's first necessary to define what profit is, bc I'm doing some money farming in lava, not great, I know, but I there's no place known to me where I can get more. Any suggestions? I'm making about 2kkk per day and this is my current cap. So I really don't know what I'm supposed to do. I even maxed my passive skills and still not getting needed dmg amounts.
Well,If I asked you how much kkk do I need to get to 20-35k stone dmg, what would you tell? So I could see what am I aiming for
Mesajın otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

duo char metin farm XD
I was thinking about that. But howdy see me farming one same metin with 2 chars when the bot has in-built 'anti-steal' function?

Im using Grudge Sword, Glory boots and SC Necklace - those 3 helps me to get a slice of a precious metin's loot. Also I have Red Huashin and Nightmare-Seal. All skills already P'ed. And I have a budget of ~10kkk

Son düzenleme:
H

hukkanda77

Üye
Katılım
9 Şub 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Yaş
It's first necessary to define what profit is, bc I'm doing some money farming in lava, not great, I know, but I there's no place known to me where I can get more. Any suggestions? I'm making about 2kkk per day and this is my current cap. So I really don't know what I'm supposed to do. I even maxed my passive skills and still not getting needed dmg amounts.
Well,If I asked you how much kkk do I need to get to 20-35k stone dmg, what would you tell? So I could see what am I aiming for

I was thinking about that. But howdy see me farming one same metin with 2 chars when the bot has in-built 'anti-steal' function?

Im using Grudge Sword, Glory boots and SC Necklace - those 3 helps me to get a slice of a precious metin's loot. Also I have Red Huashin and Nightmare-Seal. All skills already P'ed. And I have a budget of ~10kkk
more damage you deal to metinstones the more profit you get. First of all get a decent costumes and pet. Then do alchemist.

S

samky

looking for better
Konuyu başlatan
Griffin Premium
Katılım
20 Tem 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
more damage you deal to metinstones the more profit you get. First of all get a decent costumes and pet. Then do alchemist.
I have +5% costumes, isn't this enough? Let's imagine I bought Khan and get +2% damage to metin stones (my current pet gives me +8% and khan's basic bonus is +10%) for 7kkk, not really a bargain. So I guess it's better to buy mount at first (which gives me +15% for the same price). And at the end I'm still stucked with the alchemy thing. There's nothing useful written in in-game wiki, just stats of the stones and way to create (by using 1k cordraconis).

S

samky

looking for better
Konuyu başlatan
Griffin Premium
Katılım
20 Tem 2018
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Saying what I've achieved by the time I should highlight that I finally get to 15k+ damage and some of your advices were helpful, so big shout-out to you, lads